If you are looking for help you with a personal problem, you want to feel confident that the person you contact will be able to help you. It is a good idea to contact a few coaches or therapists before you decide. You want to know that your the person assisting you will be open about answering your questions.
What questions should you ask when you contact them? Here are some key questions:
- ‘What qualifications do you have?’
- ‘How many sessions do you think I will need?
- ‘Have you helped anyone with a similar problem to mine?’
- ‘Are you insured?’
- ‘Do you belong to a regulating body?’
- ‘How much do you charge per session?’
- ‘Do you guarantee success?’ (If they say ‘yes’ be suspicious as no therapist can guarantee success.)
I see clients in my clinics near Liverpool Street and in Mayfair. If you can’t reach either of those locations I can work with you over Skype Or Zoom.
To understand more about Cognitive Hypnotherapy and how it could help you make transformational change see here.
I would love to hear from you and find out how I can help you. Please fill out this form and I will contact you shortly.