If you are looking for a therapist to help you with a problem, you want to feel confident that they will be able to help you. It is a good idea to contact a few therapists before you decide.
You want to know that your therapist will be open about answering your questions. What questions should you ask when you contact them? Here are some key questions:
- ‘Do you guarantee success?’ (If they say ‘yes’ be suspicious as no therapist can guarantee success.)
- ‘What qualifications do you have?’
- ‘How many sessions do you think I will need?
- ‘Have you helped anyone with a similar problem to mine?’
- ‘Are you insured?’
- ‘Do you belong to a regulating body?’
- ‘How much do you charge per session?’
I see clients in my clinics near Liverpool Street and in Mayfair.
To understand more about Cognitive Hypnotherapy and how it could help you make transformational change see here.
I would love to hear from you and find out how I can help you. Please fill out this form and I will contact you shortly.