Life can get very busy for women in our 40’s and 50’s.
- Our bodies go through major hormonal shifts – affecting our physical, emotional and mental well-being.
- Children are preparing to go off on their own, while our aging parents start needing more support.
- Your own desires and career start taking on new direction, priority and meaning.
- We start wondering, “Is this it?” or “What’s next?”
What’s next for you? What do you dream your life will look like in 5 to 10 years?
- Are you clear on the direction?
- Are you feeling excited about making changes?
- Or, are you feeling a little apprehensive about what steps you need to take?
Because without that kind of clarity you lack a compass to guide you forward to live the life you deserve.
Imagine for a moment:
Waking up feeling motivate to start your day!
Your mind is clear and focused.
You understand exactly who you are and what you want.
You’re confident about the talents and superpowers you have developed over the years.
The people who surround you inspire you.
Life is fulfilling and it feeds your soul.
It is all possible and, it all starts with expressing your Soul Language.
Your experience of midlife is unique to you, whether it’s a breeze or a nightmare. That’s why my approach to working with my clients is not a ‘one size fits all’. It is a tailored approach to suit what you are experiencing, and what your soul is calling forth.
However, the goal of the approach stays the same – to bring you clarity about who you are, where you want to get to and a road map for how to get there.
Soul Language© Guidance Sessions offer you an opportunity to:
- Discover your soul’s unique essence, and the approach and mindset that allow you to fully, and confidently, express who you are at your core.
- Understand your fears, and appreciate how they support you in accomplishing the purpose you’re here to fulfill.
- Learn how your soul adapts to changes, and how you can create your desired experience.
(Each package includes a detailed report of your key personality traits, six 1-to-1 guidance sessions, custom visualisations, support materials and recordings.)
You may be familiar with the general models of coaching and goal setting but what I do is different to that. It is quite common during the process to realise that you have unhelpful thoughts and negative beliefs that are holding you back from what you want.
I combine coaching with therapy to overcome negative patterns of thinking which have developed during your life so that you can move forward with energy and motivation.
Staying happy, healthy and motivated during the years around menopause can be one of the biggest challenges in our lives. It may not be easy but it is possible. One of the things that makes it possible is an understanding of what you are experiencing and the steps you can take to get back in control of your symptoms.
Coaching can help you to transform your experience, helping you to understand how to deal with the physical, mental and emotional symptoms.
You know that feeling you get when you are totally focused and enjoying what you are doing? Time flies by and it is like you are in your own bubble. That feeling is often referred to as ‘being in flow’ or ‘in the zone’. Through life coaching you can achieve that state of being more often as you use your signature strengths and values to move towards your purpose.
If you are ready to make a change, contact me and we can discuss the next step for coaching online or in Central London.