Pat Duckworth offers a range of training options for organisations committed to supporting female colleagues through the experience of menopause. She can also tailor workshops to the individual requirements of your organisation.
Lunch and Learn
Menopause in the Workplace Essentials
- 60 or 90 minute workshop for employees and managers
- The symptoms of menopause and the potential impact on performance
- How to make reasonable adjustments
- Creating and implementing a Menopause Policy
- More understanding
- Ability to provide support to female colleagues
- Confidence in being able to ask for support
- Lower impact on performance and attendance
Workshops for Female Colleagues
- 1/2 Day or 1 Day workshop
- Expert advice from a menopause specialist
- Tips and practical suggestions to create a plan for a healthier menopause
- Guidance for women to seek the support in the workplace
- Feeling happier and healthier at work and at home
- Less sick leave
- Higher performance
- Confidence to be able to seek help in the workplace
Menopause Training for Line Managers
Managing Menopause in the Workplace
- 1/2 Day Training
- Understanding the symptoms that female colleagues may experience
- How to have a conversation about menopause
- Reasonable adjustments in the workplace and employment law
- Sharing best practice
- An understanding of the business benefits of supporting women at menopause
- Improved staff performance
- Confidence to speak to female colleagues and offer support
On Line Training
Smarter Menopause(c) is an on line programme to provide women with all the knowledge and information they need to support them through the experience of menopause. Contact me if you would be interested in discussing how to make this available to your colleagues.
I offer a call-off contract for organisations who want to provide personalised support to female colleagues.
Although I had already read quite a lot on the subject there were still quite a few things I didn’t know and I didn’t appreciate that other women were having a worse experience than me suffering with depression and lack of confidence.
I found it very interesting and think it was well worth going, it’s a shame all the managers weren’t obliged to attend! Thank you for arranging and helping fund it. ‘ Course Attendee, London
‘It was most informative. I liked Pat’s relaxed and confident style of presenting, which encouraged participation. Course Attendee, Croydon
‘I am so happy that finally this subject has been discussed in the work place.
It was nice to be amongst colleagues who are going through the Menopause and be able to identify with the different symptoms. It was also nice to see that some male and younger female colleagues had taken the time out to attend the event too.
Without the right support, awareness and understanding from colleagues, work can easily become a nightmare for someone going through the menopause. I recall a younger colleague saying to me in front of other colleagues ” come on,….why are you so slow….what’s the matter with you”. She didn’t have a clue!
Overall I feel the workshop was well put together and informative.’ Course Attendee, Government Department
If you would like to discuss your menopause training requirements email me with your contact details so that we can arrange a call.