Managing Menopause in the Workplace – Open Event for HR Managers
Date: 16 May 2019
Time: 09:30 – 12:00
Register here or request more details
There are more women over 50 in the workplace than ever before. Not all of them will experience menopause symptoms, but about 75% will be adversely affected. The implications for organisations who do not provide appropriate support include; increased absenteeism, under-performance, increased sick leave, lower productivity and staff retention issues.
- Understanding the symptoms that female colleagues may experience
- How to have a conversation about menopause
- Reasonable adjustments in the workplace and employment law
- Sharing best practice
- An understanding of the business benefits of supporting women at menopause
- Improved staff performance
- Ability to offer advice and support to Line Managers and colleagues
- Basics for a Workplace Menopause Policy
This open event is for you if:
- You are an HR Professional or Line-Manager
- You have female colleagues who are over 45 years old.
- You have been through the normal performance procedures but it is not resolving the issues
- You feel that there is more you can be doing to support female colleagues to deliver a positive result
About Pat Duckworth
Pat Duckworth worked at senior management level in the Public Sector for over 30 years. Ten years ago she transferred all of that knowledge into setting up her own business, specialising in helping women at menopause.
She has written four books on the subject of menopause and has delivered training and workshops for clients in the public and private sectors.
Pat is an international public speaker and has spoken at conferences and workshops in India, America, Denmark, Iceland, and Spain. She has written articles for national newspapers and professional magazines. Pat is a regular guest on BBC Radio Cambridgeshire and on health podcasts worldwide.
Contact me for more details or to register.